Sooo who doesn’t wanna eat a rainbow cake? all you need is
1. Pour the sprite in with the cake mix, nothing else
2. Seperate the batter evenly into 6 bowls and add the colors to each bowl (gel food coloring is better than that liquid stuff)
3. Put in the batters one at a time into the middle of a pan (preferably in the rainbow color order) using a measuring spoon. When you have the first 3 colors (red, orange, yellow in case you didn’t know) in the first pan, start putting the reverse colors into the 2nd pan (purple, blue, green) so then you’ll have equal amounts of the batters in each pan. Now finish putting in the rainbow!
4. Just bake as directed on the box
5. FROSTING. Mix a box of vanilla pudding mix with an 8 oz tub of whipped topping. You can add more food coloring if you want a real hyped up rainbow cake.
6. AWoOOoO cake’s done. Take it out and frost it.
YUMMY. now EAT IT.
pics / instructions from http://www.omnomicon.com/rainbowcake
she’s making a double rainbow cake so the measuremnts are DOUBLED
lets just crank up that sugar like there’s no tomorrow right?